- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
At Carteret Vision, our goal is to provide the ultimate eye care experience for you, our patient, and make you the focus of everything we do. Personnel undergo optimal training and use cutting-edge technology in order to improve the visual performance of our patients and provide education on the importance of eye health. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services to our community.
Here are just some of the many services we provide:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens exams and fittings
- Glaucoma testing, treatment, and follow up care
- Eye infections
- Treatment of other eye diseases
- Referrals to outstanding specialists and surgeons for eye surgeries
- Surgical Post-Op visits done here in our office
- Beautiful optical showroom with largest inventory in the area
- In-House Optical laboratory means fastest service in the area
- Same day service on many eyeglass prescriptions
- Experienced frame stylists
- Licensed dispensing optician on staff
- Spanish speaking staff member(s)
- ASL fluent staff member
At Carteret Vision, we understand that emergencies can always arise and often at the most inopportune times. We are always willing to work in eye emergencies such as eye infections, red eyes, sudden changes in vision, accidents or trauma to the eye on the day you call us or as soon as is possible for you. We also consider lost or broken glasses to be an emergency. If you have broken your glasses and we cannot repair them, we can almost always make you a new pair that will be ready that same day. If you need an eye exam before replacing your lost or broken glasses, we will work you in our schedule that day also. This service is especially helpful for vacationers to our area that may lose their glasses in the ocean!